The G2 Research Radically Invasive Projectile (RIP) bullet is a copper hollow-point with the tip of the bullet consisting of six trocar-shaped petals which, upon impact, act similar to a holesaw. RIP bullets act like a FMJ on impact in solid objects, and as the bullet passes through soft tissue it expends its energy. The design allows for an ease of entry by reducing the deceleration at the point of impact, causing potential energy to be conserved, thus delivering a deadly kinetic energy wave.
- Category : Centerfire Handgun Rounds
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Bullet Type : Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight : 62 GR
- Muzzle Energy : 215 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity : 1250 fps
- Rounds Per Box : 20
- Boxes Per Case : 50
- Application : Performance/Protection
- Casing Material : Brass
There are no reviews yet.