The Magpul PMAG AC/AICS is a reliable and durable polymer magazines built specifically to be compatible with short action Accuracy International Chassis Systems type bottom metal and 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington cartridges. These magazines are built using the GEN M3 technology and feature the latest advancements in both material and manufacturing process. This magazine provides you with a superb value due to the fact the magazine is economical, lightweight and durable.
- Magpul Industries Item Number: MAG1100
- 10 Round, Bolt Action Magazine
- Caliber: 5.56×45 NATO / .223 Remington
- Accepts a Cartridge Overall Length of up to 2.39″
- Next-generation Impact and Crush Resistant Polymer Construction
- Self-lubricating Follower for Increased Reliability
- Long Life Stainless Steel Spring
- Paint pen dot Matrix for Identification Markings
- Flared Base Plate for Positive Control and Ease of Retrieval
- Weight 2.7 ounces
- Height 5.01″
Fits: Short Action AICS-Pattern Bottom Metal, Including the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Magpul Hunter Family of Stocks
Note: Use with other calibers such as .300 AAC Blackout is not recommended. Not recommended for use in the Ruger American rifle.